Accidents can happen with no warning and in the blink of an eye. It's so important to always practice safe habits, so that if it does happen, you have the best chance of survival.
Children should ALWAYS be buckled into the right kind of car seat for their age, developmental level, height, and weight, and the town nurse's office is here to help! I'm a Nationally Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST), which means I have spent 25+ hours training on the different types of car seats, how to properly install them, and how to stay up to date on safety changes and seat recalls.
Come in and have your seat checked, or learn how to properly install your seat by yourself in the future!
- Sessions are free and open to the public
- Each session lasts about 30-45 minutes
- While preferred, it is not necessary to have the child present.
- Expectant parents are more than welcome!!!
Walk-ins accepted, but appointments prefferred. Please contact the office via phone or email for more information.
- Car Seat Recall List (safercar.gov)
- The Ultimate Car Seat Guide (safercar.gov)
- Massachusetts Car Seat Laws (mass.gov)
- Mass.gov Car Seat Safety (mass.gov)
- Child Passenger Safety (cdc.gov)